Thursday, November 14, 2013

Possibilities


I want you to smile when you see me. To take in the sight of me, bare legs disappearing into ankle-high boots, thighs disappearing under a dress that hugs my curves, my hair spilling down my shoulders, my eyes sparkling to see you.

I want you to hold on just a little bit longer when we hug.

I want you to turn the lights down low, pour me a drink, and put on some good music. Nothing romantic – more...sexy, with rumbling beats and slick bass lines that make me want to undulate against someone. To smile when I raise my eyebrow at your choice of music, our wordless glances conveying the possibilities better than talking ever could.

I want you to watch me as we speak, to let your eyes roam over my body and drink it all in. I want to realise halfway through a sentence that you’re not looking at my face – that you’re focusing instead on my legs, following them up to where they melt into shadows under my dress. I want you to lean forward for a better look as my dress rides up when I settle back into my chair and cross my legs. I want to watch you realise that I’m watching you watching me, this delightful little game of cat-and-mouse making a smile dance at the corners of my lips.

And when I rise to set down my glass and stretch to work my stiff muscles, I want you to come up behind me and let your hand rest casually at my waist right as I’m at the height of my languorous reach for the ceiling. I want you to let your hand drift slowly down and inward to slide along my hip bone as I lean back into you in response, my hand rising to brush yours as I let my head rest lightly against your shoulder. I want to feel your warm breath in my ear, trailing down my neck as you bend to caress the hollow above my collarbone with your lips. I want you to elicit a low, slow sigh from me with that touch. I want you to turn me slowly, firmly so that you can pull me into a kiss that’s been a long time coming – a kiss that promises, in all its fierceness and heat, that there is much, much more to come. I want that kiss to make me moan, involuntarily, into your mouth. I want it to make me give in to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment