Friday, October 18, 2013

How do you like it?

How do you like hair? Do you like it short? Long? Tied up? Worn down, cascading over my shoulders, so you can tangle your fingers in it when you reach for the back of my neck? In a loose, tuggable braid? Left to fall wildly over your face as we kiss, as I straddle you?

How do you like clothes? Do you think they’re a hindrance – or another part of the mystery? Do you like them layered, so that you can unwrap me, one piece at a time? Or do you prefer something that you can pull off me in one smooth move? Do you like figure-hugging dresses? Skirts you can slip your hand under? Shirts you can casually unbutton while we’re out, making me blush and bite my lip at the rush it gives me? Skinny jeans that cling to my curves, leaving nothing to the imagination? Billowing garments that reveal nothing except the outline of my collarbone? Do you like hints of cleavage, of the curve of my ass, of the strip of skin at my lower back as my top rides up, of the underside of my thigh as I cross my legs? Do you like to undress me yourself, or does it heighten your pleasure to watch me strip for you?

Do you like it when I wear heels? Do you think about how the added height makes us meld together perfectly, how you don’t have to bend to kiss me, and I don’t have to reach to grind against you? How you could just take me up against the wall without any manoeuvring, all because I’m wearing shoes that bring us eye to eye, lip to lip, crotch to crotch?

How do you like nails? Painted, to match my lips, toes flashing colour as I arch below you? Long, so I can drag them down your back as we fuck? Trimmed short, so you can watch me play with myself?


Do you like to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment