Thursday, November 28, 2013

The shape of things to come

You've had limited exposure to my proclivities. You haven't had me giggle, grab you by the front of your shirt, and push you up against a wall to take a kiss that's been on my mind, mindless of who's around or what they might think. You haven't had me lead you into a room by the hand, then turn around, put my hands on your shoulders, and lean in to whisper "I want you to fuck me" in your ear with delicious intent. You haven't had me blush furiously as I mouth salacious things at you as you drive, surprised at my own daring. You haven't heard my breath catch as you quietly say something particularly filthy to me in public, in a place where all I can do is look at you with smouldering eyes and look forward to all your words have promised. You haven't had me take your hand and place it on my thigh, an invitation to do as you will. You haven't had me moan into your mouth as we kiss, as your hands explore my body and make me lose track of my thoughts, of everything, reducing me to a trembling bundle of raw lust.

You've got a lot to look forward to.

2 comments: