Thursday, November 8, 2012

How Do I Explain This?

How do I explain this?

I barely know you. Yes, we've traded stories, we grew up in the same city, you went to the all-boys' school across the road from my all-girls' school, and you even know some of the people I knew back then. But those are coincidences, funny isn't-that-cools, conversation fodder that quickly gets chewed through and spit out. I don't know how much there is beneath all of that, below the surface, that could draw us together, that could stick. So yeah, I barely know you.

I barely know you, but you've had your lips on mine, your hands down my panties, your fingers in my hair, your breath in my ear. You have made me moan and gasp and squirm and by all things just and beautiful, you are good. I have sung your praises to my friends, relived the highlights of that night in quiet moments in the days since. I have wanted more since the moment I stepped out of your car and walked back into my house. I have wanted to drink in your lips, those sweet, soft lips of yours - to suck on them and get lost in them the way I did that night - again. Again and again and again. I want to wake up with my own lips feeling tender because you couldn't get enough of them either. Again! I want to spend my time exploring your body, letting my tongue dance across it in that way that you loved, letting sensory perception overwhelm me, carry me away. I want you.

And how do I explain this? I barely know you.

Thanks to you and your expert ministrations, the beast in me has reawakened, and wants to be fed; but I don't want to scare you away with my hunger. Besides which, I want to do this right. So I behave. I tell stories awkwardly, because I'm distracted by your lips or your neck, and I embellish because I'm not really sure what I would say once the story is over and the silence returns, a silence that I only want to break in one way. I act like a blithering idiot when I'm texting you because it is taking every ounce of self-control I have to not send you blistering word-images of my want, of the things I want to do to you and the intensity with which I want to be able to do them. I spout meaningless words because my mind is occupied with the remembered feel of your cock in my hand, delicious anticipation building, and building, and - yes! - building in me.

When I'm talking to you, I cannot string a meaningful sentence together because I want you so. I don't know what you think of me. Somewhere in my head, I hope I haven't been cause for disappointment. I can't help it - you're...distracting, to say the least.

I cannot tell you this because...dammit, I barely know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment