Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shine On

Just some of any number of things that have crossed my mind:

- I think owning anything called "Sleepy Time Body Mist" is ludicrous, particularly if you're a boy, even if your girlfriend has given it to you. Things like this call into question your very manhood. Tsk, tsk.

- I realised, right in the middle of class today, that I really, really want to have sex. I want a good, nice, raw, hard fuck. I just need something hot and hard pumping inside of me. You know that feeling, right? (...right?)

- I need a new cock, a new set of lips, a new body to think and dream about when I'm having these fantasies. I'm sick and tired of not having a replacement for him when I go there in my head. It's about fucking time.

- I've lost a fair bit of weight, and am working on my figure. Need to hook someone worthy now, at least, after all this effort.  

- It's mating season here in college. It's ridiculous. New couples are popping up all over the place like weeds. I think I like the summer better - it's break-up and fling season (a lot more fun). I have a next-to-nothing chance of finding a suitable boy here in college. Perhaps I'm fated to remain single till I break out of this place ([non-existent] God, I hope not! Need action!). Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment